Freitag, 31. August 2012

I still can't believe it....

but I had this wonderful phone call this morning, now it is on their website, so it must be true: My little Dodge just received a nomination for the 2012 Excellence in Bear Artistry Awards, the new British Teddy Bear Oscars.
I can't tell you how happy I am at the moment.
There are only three nominations per category and I know the excellent work of my British fellow miniature artists, so I didn't expect that I would have a chance to be nominated. I entered just because I thought I should try it at least and to see if  I REALLY had no chance, and now my Dodge is nominated. Can you imagine how happy I am?
Online-voting starts tomorrow at http://www.bearartistry.com
Edit: I'm still over the moon about this wonderful nomination and would like to thank the judges, my fellow artists and the organisers of this wonderful competition and, once again, Mr. George Clooney for being such a great model. Because, little Dodge was inspired by "Leatherheads", a wonderful film that he did not only star in, but was also the director.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...