Samstag, 4. August 2012

TBOC 2012

I'm extremely deligthed to tell you that my Müller made in to the final of the 2012 Teddy Bear Olympics!!!!
He was inspired by my favourite soccer player Thomas Müller. As Germany didn't qualify for the olympic soccer tournament, my Müller and his little doggie decided to attend the Olympics as a visitor, to support and entertain his fellow athlets and provide the traditional Bavarian bear showers for the (un)lucky winners.
He would be very happy if you could support him in this final, to vote for him, just click the button on top of this page.
Thank you for your support.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...