Samstag, 19. November 2022

Back to Blogging

 With so many exciting things going on recently, I decided to pick up blogging again and give my long neglected blog a new design.

Recently, I extented my bussiness a little bit:


Amigurumi patterns for lefthanders:  the first one, The Grim Reaper and his Owl, has just been published on Ravelry, Etsy and Crazy Patterns.

Simply chose the shop that you like best and click on the icon on the right hand side => , that will take you to my shop at Ravelry, Etsy or CrazyPatterns.

If you click the picture of the Reaper on the left <=, it will take you directly to te Reaper in my Ravelry store. 



 

Artprints of my crocheted pictures are now available from Printler. 

Thanks to Black Friday Week, there is currently a discount of up to 40 %. 

To get to my gallery, just click on the Printler-icon on the right hand side of this blog. =>

Or, if you prefer a shortcut, the picture on the left hand side <=, this will take you directly to the picture you like.  






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...