Samstag, 30. Juni 2012

The preview has started

The preview for the "Friends of Teddy"online show has just started.
This is Awandamir, one of the dragons I've made exclusively for this show. Like all of my dragons, he was inspired by some of my favourite fanatsy books and  my trip to India last October with  the dragon heads in the temples, the spicy food and the colors and the magic of this beautiful country. To find out more about my dragons any why they are truly one-of-akind please visit the "Friends of Teddy" online show, from July 13th - 15th.
In the meantime, you can already enjoy the preview at http://www.TeddiesWorldwide.com and vote for your favourite animal in the Collectors Choice Award (and bookmark the website).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...