Montag, 21. November 2022

Addicted to spirals

 


You might have guessed it already when looking at the colomn on the left: I'm addicted to spirals.

My favourite pattern in swing knitting is Red Fruit Jelly by Birgit Fitzke .

When I started combining swinging and Tunisian crochet, I just had to try and see if I could also do a spiral with that technique - and it worked. 

After doing a square , I wanted to try different shapes of spirals.

First, a triangular spiral. At one point, it looked like a heart and so, I decided to try and see if I could swing- Tunisian-crochet a heart -shaped spiral.

It took me many, many attempts, but finally, I managed to do the first heart that I was really happy with. 

Next, I wanted to know if I could change the outer shape of the heart into a rectangel.

I tried several   methods on how to move the position of the corners until I found the right one. That made the final piece a little bit messy and chaotic which reminded of my own sometimes chaotic lovelife, and so, I named it "Chaos". 

Below, there is a little making of. Prints of "Chaos" can be bought from Printler . Don't miss Black Friday week with a discount of up to 40 % !






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...