Sonntag, 6. November 2011

Taiwan Teddy Bear Creative Awards

I'm extremely delighted to inform you that my little tramp George, who already won 2nd place in the Euro-Teddy Award also received a nomination in the 2011 Taiwan Teddy Bear Creative Awards.
Currently, he is on his way to Taiwan ( I wish I could go) for the final judging.
There is also an Online-Voting and I would be very pleased if you could support him with your vote:
Taiwan Teddy Bear Creative Awards

By the way, little George was inspired by George Clooney in " O Brother Where Art Thou"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...