Dienstag, 6. September 2011

A short Hugglets preview

I'm still working hard for Hugglets next Sunday, but here is already a short preview to give you an idea on what to expect.
There are two big news for Hugglets:
First of all, I finally managed to find a way to make nice looking claws for miniature bears that don't break, which is very important as I travel by plane.
The second news is, I finally made more girls. As a big fan of Bayern Munich I love to name my bears after their players,  so, naturally, I had almost only boys until some people reminded me that it would be nice to have some girls , too.
So, here they are and if you want to see more, please visit me at my table, hall 1, stand 48.























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...