Freitag, 20. August 2010

Hugglets

My next show is the Hugglets Teddies Festival on September 12th in London, Kensington Town Hall.
You will find me in hall no.1, table 48.
For more information about the show and how to get there, just click the button on the right hand side.
I've already been working hard on some new designs and when the weather is fine this weekend I will take some pictures and start a little preview.
What can you expect? Bears, of course, but also cats and meerkats.
I'm looking forward to meeting everybody in London.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...