Google+ Followers

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013

I'm back from Hugglets.....

...and once again it was a great show. I really, really enjoyed meeting all my wonderful fellow artists and collectors from around the world.  Saleswise, it was one of my best shows ever as I sold some of my most expensive pieces.And I can only repeat what some of my fellow bear enthusiasts wrote on facebook: Hugglets is just a magical place for bear lovers. The next chance to experience this yourself is on September 8th 2013 at Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London.
I will be there, too and I promise to bring more dragons, then. 

As I told you before, I got both flight and hotel for an excellent price, so I decided that I could afford to go to Madam Tussaud's and have a look at him.
When I entered the room with the A-list party, I couldn't spot him and was already panicked that he might not even be there,  but then I saw a huge crowd of people, mostly women, standing (apparently) in front of one exhibit, that was completely hidden behind them. So, I thought, maybe this could be the place to look for him and right, there he was: George Clooney, sitting on his sofa.  Of course I had to join him there, and had it been the real George, I would still be there.....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen