Google+ Followers

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

I'm still alive

I know I haven't posted in a long time. After the stressful time I had  in late November/early December I needed some time for myself, but now I'm back and working on some new designs for my  upcoming shows.
If you would like to have a look at my new designs , here is my show schedule for the next months:

12.02. 2012 Kurpfälzer Bärentreffen im Mannheim-Seckenheim, Gemeindezentrum St.Clara/neben Kath.Kirche, Stengelstrasse 4

26.02. 2012 Hugglets WinterBear Fest   in London, Kensington Town Hall,
I've moved to hall 4 (first floor), stand 119

17. + 18. 3.2012 Teddybär Welt Wiesbaden

14. + 15.4. 2012 Teddybär Total Münster

I'm looking forward to meeting you all there.

Unfortunately there is only little sunlight at the moment so you have to wait for my preview pictures until the weather is getting better.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen